Howard Law LLP is located in Hackensack, New Jersey with a focus on cases in Northern New Jersey. Our practice of law is founded upon helping clients identify, address and resolve their personal and business legal issues.
We tailor our services to meet the individual needs of each client in an affordable and attentive manner. You, our client, are always our primary concern. Helping you resolve your needs is our principal purpose.
With several decades of experience, Tom Howard, Michael Charles Hughes, Gerry Litwin, Steve Vanderlinden, and Pamela Hulnick, have the skills, talents, knowledge, and resources to represent you and your interests effectively, whether in appearing in court or providing legal counsel.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations each and every day.
- Tom Howard is certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Tom Howard is recognized by Martindale-Hubbell peer reviews as a preeminent lawyer with the prestigious “AV” rating.
- Tom Howard is annually featured as a New Jersey Super Lawyer and is listed as one of Bergen County’s Top Lawyers.
- Our team has filed and prosecuted scores of nursing home neglect lawsuits, which have lead to jury verdicts and negotiated settlements in excess of $1 million dollars.
- We have successfully handled many business lawsuits including winning a $7.6 million verdict from a Northern New Jersey jury.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Real Property Trusts and Estate Law Section of the American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Please go to our subject area pages for more information.